1. Can a cash deposit be provided in place of a cheque for the collateral requirement?
Collateral will only be accepted in the form of a security cheque or bank guarantee.
2. How to amend the registration in the Tourist Tax Refund Scheme?
This can be done by clicking the link received by e-mail after submitting the initial registration application.
Alternatively, an e-mail can be sent to Merchants@planetpayment.com for further assistance.
3. What if the Credit Report is unsatisfactory?
Planet will request proof of clearance of bounced cheques to proceed with the registration.
4. How can the registration in the Tourist Tax Refund Scheme be cancelled?
An e-mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the applicant’s Tax Registration Number (TRN) in the subject.
5. After successful registration, can more stores be added?
This may be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com if the store belongs to the same TRN, attaching a copy of the Trade License.