- Can a single application be applied for registering multiple designated zones?
The warehouse keeper registration application includes the request to register one designated zone. A separate registration application must be submitted for each additional designated zone that will be supervised and managed by the warehouse keeper
- How can the registration fee be paid?
The applicant will be notified once the FTA verifies their Warehouse Keeper registration application, the applicant will then be able to view the “Pay Now” button on the e-Services account dashboard
- How are the warehouse keeper registration certificate and registration numbers received?
After paying the designated zone registration fee, the applicant will receive an email that includes the following information:
- Warehouse keeper registration number
- Designated zone registration number
- Warehouse keeper registration certificate
The certificate will also be available on the e-Services account dashboard, along with the registration numbers assigned