Federal Tax Authority (FTA) is committed to playing vital role in the UAE’s efforts to support and empower the small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) sector, and creating the necessary conditions for its growth and development. With that in mind, the Authority has launched Muwafaq package, which is designed specifically to cater to SMEs.
What is Muwafaq Package?
Muwafaq package is a project that offers a set of privileges to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UAE, along with training programmes and educational material on the basics of tax procedures to enhance compliance with tax laws and regulations in the sector.
Who is eligible to join in Muwafaq Package?
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Privileges included in Muwafaq Package
• Appointing relationship managers for SMEs.
• Supplying SMEs with tax accounting software at competitive prices.
• Tax Agents discount.
• Giving SMEs priority for certain services provided by the Federal Tax Authority.
• Educational material for tax procedures.
• Tailored awareness sessions and workshops.
• Additional benefits will be offered to SMEs.
Objectives of the project
• Increase SMEs’ compliance with tax laws and procedures.
• Promote proactive service delivery.
• Enhance compliance in the application of tax procedures (e.g. completing tax registration on time,
submitting tax returns, settling payments within the set deadlines, providing audit requirements on time, etc.).
• Facilitate doing business for companies.
You can access Muwafaq Portal Here