1. Which amendments do not require approval from the FTA?
Amendments to the following sections do not require approval from the FTA:
- Business activities of the applicant.
- GCC activities.
- Customs registration information.
2. Which amendments require approval from the FTA?
Amendments to the following sections require approval from the FTA:
- Details of the applicant.
- Contact details.
- Banking details of the applicant.
- Business relationships.
- About the VAT application.
3. Which details are restricted from amendment?
Amendments to the following sections are restricted:
- About the applicant.
- Communication preferences.
Amendments to the following fields is restricted:
- "Exception from VAT Registration" in the "About the VAT application" section.
- "Notification language" change in the "Declaration" section.
Amendments to restricted fields and sections may be requested by raising a justified request by clicking here or calling the FTA on 600 599 994.
4. What is the difference between the ‘Edit’ and ‘Amendment’ buttons?
- When changes are made through the ‘Edit’ option, they are automatically reflected on the profile and the FTA’s approval is not required.
- When changes are made through the ‘Amendment’ option, they are reflected on the profile only once approved by the FTA.