loader image
Get the Commercial Activities Certificate From FTA | Federal Tax Authority

Commercial Activities Certificate

A certificate issued for a Business Person to refund VAT paid  outside the UAE, whether or not DTAAs are applicable. 

Read Detailed Guide : View PDF

Documents Required:

1-To be registered in VAT (to provide the TRN)

2- Trade license copy

3- Requesting letter to be signed and stamped

The below link shows the list of countries can benefit from Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreements (DTA)

To apply for Commercial Activities Certificate

Click Here

Page Rating

Thanks for Rating

Page last updated on: 18 December 2021 - 04:48:52 PM

Rotatee device to Portrait Mode Mobile Icon For an optimal experience please
rotate your device to portrait mode